Does Any of This Sound Familiar?
- I am unsure of transitioning into college and being independent...
- What does anxiety and depression really look like?
- How will I manage the stress of college academics and my personal life?
- What will making friends be like with a virtual college experience?
- How will I balance school, friendships, personal interests, and still thrive?
- Will I be able to connect and build community with like-minded people?
If the answer is yes, keep reading and find out how this community can help you...
College by Her: The Community is an extension of College by Her; a movement focused on helping Black girls transition into and navigate college while being mentally and emotionally well. Founder, Phylicia Jasmin, is a Licensed Social Worker currently practicing at Yale's Mental Health Counseling Center. Her goal is to equip you with tools and resources needed to create and own a college experience you are proud of while rooting for you throughout your journey.
As a member of our community you will receive:
Resources and tools aligned with the monthly theme to help you grow mentally and emotionally
- A supportive community of other Black college girls who are navigating college just like you
Monthly mental health check-ins with opportunities for both 1-on-1 and small group support with founder and licensed therapist, Phylicia Jasmin
Weekly challenges to help you grow
- Access to recorded sessions from Conference by Her 2020
- and so much more!
College by Her: The Community wants to create a safe space where you can come and feel empowered and supported by those who look like you and want to see you win. We want you to gain community and a deeper understanding about yourself to help you grow mentally and emotionally throughout your college journey.
Disclaimer: This website and community is informational and supportive and not intended for counseling services. For emergences, please dial 9-1-1.